explore:

a healthy, growing business
starts here

3 Reasons You Need A Budget

Business Health

1. Laura Ahern

January 21st, 2019 at 6:28 pm

I definitely need to start budgeting. This is one of my personal 2019 goals!

2. vduvick

February 1st, 2019 at 10:53 pm

That’s a great goal Laura!! And SUPER EXCITED that you won the giveaway, making that goal even more of a reality! <3 <3

3. Yeisha Lee

January 21st, 2019 at 6:38 pm

As I start paying for medical bills for treatments this is something that’s always on my mind.

4. vduvick

February 1st, 2019 at 10:53 pm

Totally! There’s a lot of budgeting going into that I’m sure! Praying for you, friend! <3

5. Suusen Ng

January 21st, 2019 at 6:56 pm

I love the app! But I need to be better at keeping accountable 🤪

6. vduvick

February 1st, 2019 at 10:54 pm

Haha I get that! We categorize our transactions every week and then have a budget meeting once a month to make sure everything is covered on our next month! Just gotta make it a priority and get it in your schedule! <3

7. Laura

January 21st, 2019 at 7:23 pm

I am just starting FPU and the budget is first on the list. I’ve heard great things about the app!! This is a great article with wonderful examples and information. Thank you so much!!

8. vduvick

February 1st, 2019 at 10:55 pm

FPU is so great!! So glad you’re taking it! If you love the class, you’ll love the app! 🙂

9. Nicole

January 21st, 2019 at 7:26 pm

I have the tools and things to set and work with a budget…. But now just need to set it and get it implemented!

10. vduvick

February 1st, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Haha yep that’s always the biggest step! Finally implementing and sticking to it! But so worth it! 🙂

11. Katharyne

January 22nd, 2019 at 3:51 am

Love love loooooove this post!! Kev and I started budgeting last year(we went HARD year until the holidays and then slacked a bit during Christmas – we’re so ready to get going again), and really dove into paying off debts (my car is paid off, along with 2 CCs.. woo!) and saving! It feels so freeing and I don’t know how we did it before without one!

12. vduvick

February 1st, 2019 at 10:56 pm

LOVE IT! Yeah we definitely had to implement a Christmas fund so that we were ready for the extra spending by the time it came around!

13. Jana

January 22nd, 2019 at 12:46 pm

I want to budget because I want to save money for all the next steps in life- house, children, vacation, etc. an app sounds so awesome to keep it all in line.

14. vduvick

February 1st, 2019 at 10:57 pm

YES! It helps so much!! You can do it!! 🙂

15. Madison Fichtl

January 23rd, 2019 at 4:02 pm

We are trying to get better at budgeting this year and knowing exactly where our money is going! Loved this post girl!!

16. vduvick

February 1st, 2019 at 10:57 pm

That’s awesome!! Honestly, using this app made it finally a consistent reality for us!! <3