HOW TO PRICE

explore:

finances

time + balance

client experience + marketing

goals + growth

TIME BLOCKING 101

Goodbye busy, unproductive weeks, hello time blocking. 👋

read it!

explore:

finances

time + balance

client experience + marketing

goals + growth

3 Reasons You Need A Budget

Finances

1. Laura Ahern says:

I definitely need to start budgeting. This is one of my personal 2019 goals!

• vduvick says:

That’s a great goal Laura!! And SUPER EXCITED that you won the giveaway, making that goal even more of a reality! <3 <3

2. Yeisha Lee says:

As I start paying for medical bills for treatments this is something that’s always on my mind.

3. Suusen Ng says:

I love the app! But I need to be better at keeping accountable 🤪

• vduvick says:

Haha I get that! We categorize our transactions every week and then have a budget meeting once a month to make sure everything is covered on our next month! Just gotta make it a priority and get it in your schedule! <3

4. Laura says:

I am just starting FPU and the budget is first on the list. I’ve heard great things about the app!! This is a great article with wonderful examples and information. Thank you so much!!

5. Nicole says:

I have the tools and things to set and work with a budget…. But now just need to set it and get it implemented!

6. Katharyne says:

Love love loooooove this post!! Kev and I started budgeting last year(we went HARD year until the holidays and then slacked a bit during Christmas – we’re so ready to get going again), and really dove into paying off debts (my car is paid off, along with 2 CCs.. woo!) and saving! It feels so freeing and I don’t know how we did it before without one!

• vduvick says:

LOVE IT! Yeah we definitely had to implement a Christmas fund so that we were ready for the extra spending by the time it came around!

7. Jana says:

I want to budget because I want to save money for all the next steps in life- house, children, vacation, etc. an app sounds so awesome to keep it all in line.

8. We are trying to get better at budgeting this year and knowing exactly where our money is going! Loved this post girl!!

Your email address will not be published.

A HEALTHY, GROWING BUSINESS

starts here.
I'll help you grow it.

get started today

A HEALTHY, GROWING
BUSINESS

ERMAGERSH—A FREEBIE!

Feeling overwhelmed? Try my proven 6-step process to set yourself up for your most productive week yet. I promise they’re totally doable and breakdown proof. 😉

6 Steps to Your MOST Productive Week

You’re just a click away from reclaiming your brainspace and your creativity.

Your information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone. You can unsubscribe at any time.